AquiPass Student Card
Dernière mise à jour :
The Aquipass-IZLY student card is a personal, electronic and multi-purpose card which you can use for the duration of your studies at the university.
What can I use my Aquipass student card for?
- To prove your student status (and benefit from discounts)
- To sit exams
- To access university libraries and borrow items
- To pay for meals at the university restaurant (RU)
- To pay for photocopies
- To vote in student elections
ISSUING THE CARD
- Enrolling for the 1st time
You will be provided with a new Aquipass-Izly card at the start of the academic year by your school manager once you have submitted the required enrolment documents online and once these have been validated.
- Renewing your sticker for the new academic year (re-enrollment)
Take your “University of Bordeaux” student card to the General Academic Enquiries Office (D315) during office opening hours: every morning 8:30-12:30.
- Card validity
The Aquipass student card’s expiry date can be found on the front of the card.
Topping-up your card
Since the beginning of 2016, the Monéo card wallet has been replaced by IZLY, a new way of topping-up your online account and paying with your Aquipass card or with your smartphone in university restaurants and cafeterias.
- Go to the IAE finance services (office D 210) and pay €10.
- Hand in your completed form - signed by the IAE Finance Department - to the General Academic Enquiries and Quality Office (office D 315).
- Pick up your card at the general academic enquiries and quality office within a week.
- Download and complete a Theft Declaration Form (PDF).
Hand in your completed form and your Theft Declaration Form to the General Academic Enquiries and Quality Office (office D 315).
Pick up your card at the General Academic Enquiries and Quality Office within a week.
05 56 00 96 94