Dernière mise à jour :
Entrepreneurs, creators, sportsmen, award winners... IAE Bordeaux students boast many talents which enhance their careers and boost their networking activities. Because there are no better ambassadors for our school than our own students, we would like to pay tribute to them here.
Each year, IAE Bordeaux student-entrepreneurs are supported by the UBeeLab student incubator of the University of Bordeaux.
Here are some examples of the projects which have recently made the news :
- Margaux Juranville, a graduate of the Master’s 2 in Entrepreneurship: Start-up, has launched a unisex clothing brand, Until (untilcollection.fr).
- Two IAE students have founded Alba – French Calamars, a clothing brand designed with the help of tattoo artists, graphic designers and illustrators, printed in Bordeaux and made of 100% organic cotton. They went viral thanks to their Bordeaux-Paris bicycle delivery www.alba-frenchcalamars.fr
- Laure Babin, a graduate of the Master’s 2 Commercial Business Developer, was the winner of the Ubooster 2020 award thanks to her 100% recycled and vegan basketball project.
- Agathe Henocq, a graduate of the Master’s 2 in Entrepreneurship founded Irydis, a high-end ethical brand of handcrafted Indian accessories (scarves, stoles, etc.).
- Gaspard Duval and Antoine Grenier, two graduates of the Master’s 2 in Entrepreneurship: Start-up, have just launched Baga, a cold herbal tea made of plants and fruit flavors (e.g. white peach/verbena), containing 20mg of CBD (molecule contained in cannabis).
- Every year, the Association CEE (Student Entrepreneurial Circle) organizes the Entrepren’heures solidaires challenge with the students of the Master’s 1 in Entrepreneurship and Project Management. It is open to students of the University of Bordeaux wishing to accompany associations in calls for projects.
IAE Bordeaux students are often asked to organize events of all kinds as part of tutored and associative projects.
- Thematic and trade conferences;
- Each year, students of the M2 in HR Management hold conferences on topics related to current HR issues (examples of topics covered: Gamification in HRM; Telework: out of sight, out of mind; Addiction at work; Generation Z in search of meaning at work, etc.)
- The students of the Master’s 1 in Entrepreneurship and Project Management have recently organized meetings on various cultural topics surrounding sustainable development with local stakeholders, including le Rocher de Palmer, Darwin, etc.
- Gala Evenings by the IAE BDE (Students’ Union) and Art and Culture Festivals by the students of the Master’s 1 in Entrepreneurship and Project Management and the BDC association.
- Afterworks by the BSG (Bordeaux Strategy Game) association
STUDENTS AND SPORT
- Members of the BDE (Students’ Union) have participated in the IAE Coupe de France. In 2019, they won the Coupe de l’Ambiance for the second year in a row in Nice,
- In November 2018, a team of students from the Master’s 2 in Media and Non-Media Communication helped to organize a Plogging on the beach of Bordeaux-Lac with the association Happy Running Crew. The objective of this operation was to collect waste while running.
- A group of students from the Master’s 2 in Media and Non-Media Communication Media has designed a series of videos to raise awareness of the environment.
- Les Pousses de Bambou, a team of students from the IAE's Bambou Association, organize "Sustainable Days" on the Bastide Campus every year in March. It is the must-go annual IAE Bordeaux event in the field of sustainable development.
STUDENT WITH AWARDS
- December 2017 : Salah Belaouni, a graduate of the Master’s 2 in International Management, winner of the VIE Grand Prix and VIA Saudi Arabia.
- January 2018 : Matthieu de Ricaud, a graduate of the DSCG 1, winner of the Compagnie Fiduciaire student scholarship.
- November 2018 : Assemien Amon, a student on the Master’s 2 in Financial Management and Management Control, the winner of the 1st DFCG Nouvelle-Aquitaine student trophy.
- November 2018 : Students on the Master’s 1 in Strategic Marketing and Communication won the Jury Award from the Nudge Challenge France 2018.
- December 2018 : Four teams of students from IAE Bordeaux took up the challenge of the 16th International Management Tournament of the Order of Accountants. Two teams won the Grand Prix of Strategy (Master 2 Accounting, Control, Audit) and the Marketing Challenge (Master 1 Management Control and Organizational Audit - DSCG 2).
- March 2019 : Four Master’s 1 students in Strategic Marketing and Communication (Elise Crachet, Estelle Larivière, Adriane Gruau and Morgane Chwal) won in the finals of the "Les Etoiles de la Pub" challenge.
- December 2019 : Marion Galix, a Master’s 2 student in Financial Management and Management Control, won the 1st DFCG Nouvelle-Aquitaine student trophy. This is the second year in a row for IAE Bordeaux.
- January 2020 : the IAE Bordeaux team of international students (MBA-EBA) won the Nuit de l'International, organized by IAE France.
05 56 00 45 67