Dernière mise à jour :
IAE Bordeaux provides its students with access to Wi-Fi and digital working resources (ENT, Moodle online learning platform, etc.).
CONNECT TO WIFI
Connect your devices using the Eduroam CAT configuration tool :
- Select your device in the list below
- Install the downloadable file
If your device uses:
- Windows 8 and 8.1: download
- Windows 10: download
- Chrome OS: download
- For Windows Surface tablets : download
Activate your IDNUM
Students and staff of the university must use their University of Bordeaux digital ID to access digital services such as the Digital Workspace (ENT): "IDNUM".
How do I connect for the first time?
- Follow the activation procedure
- Select your status: student, staff, partner...
- Enter the requested information
Make sure you spell your ID correctly. For example, an uppercase “I” may look like a lowercase “L”.
Forgotten your password?
- Click on the password recovery procedure
- Select your status
- Follow the different steps
05 56 00 45 70