Health & Wellbeing
Dernière mise à jour :
The professional team of the Student Health Center is available to answer your questions and requests, and to support you in all aspects surrounding your health and student life.
STUDENT HEALTH CENTER
Medical appointments, healthcare, counselling... the professional team of the Student Health Center is open to students of the University of Bordeaux and provides free advice, information and guidance, specifically tailored to the students’ needs.
The Health Center also organises various activities throughout the year, such as cooking or stress management workshops.
On the Pessac campus
- 22 Pey Berland Avenue, Pessac
- A dedicated space with a Mental Health Center, changing rooms, convenient storage spaces, a terrace and a car park.
On the Bastide campus
- A nurse is available free of charge on the ground floor of Building D, near the BDEs.
- Campus Bastide office hours: on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month.
- Information: Florence Touchard / email / 05 56 84 54 75 - 06 21 11 09 47 (it is possible to book an appointment)
- A social worker welcomes you in complete confidentiality. She will listen and try to find solutions to your queries and will provide advice on all aspects of student life. If needed, she can also work alongside University of Bordeaux internal and/or external services.
French Health Insurance
You can also find some about French health insurance and how to be obtain cover in France.
05 33 51 42 00