Dernière mise à jour :
There are different places where you can find accommodation. Here are some suggestions.
"Coeur de Bastide" student residence
International students may live at the campus residence named "Coeur de Bastide", just 2 minutes from IAE, with individual rooms including a small kitchen and bathroom for a reasonable price of €350. To get a room there you must apply and be admitted early on (March/April).
CROUS : student housing
If you wish to get a room in one of the other university halls of residence, you need to register on the CROUS waiting list and apply by email. Visit the CROUS website (in French) for more information about the application procedures (NB: the student residence closest to AE is called "COEUR DE BASTIDE").
housing.u-bordeaux.fr is a platform linked directly to Bordeaux University, which gathers together any accommodation vacancies and helps students find a flat. You just have to register for access to their offers that are checked and updated.
- New students : with your personal email adress + activation code HOUSINGUBDX
- Bordeaux University students already registered in a degree : with your IDNUM
IAE France / Immojeune platform
- More than 250,000 housing vacancies all over the world
- You will find suitable vacancies (student halls of residence, rentals, flat-sharing) near IAE, the Bordeaux campus, your internship location or even for international exchanges.
- Platform available in French/English/Chinese and Korean
- A networking solution: in addition to looking for accommodation, you can also post ads to find housemates, exchange furniture, car sharing possibilities, etc.
- A real-time messenger for any help
How to use it
1 – Log on to the iae-france.immojeune.com platform
2 - Register with Facebook, Google or by email
3 - In order to identify you as an IAE student, for your first connection you must enter the "campus code" sent by email
4 - Complete your profile, rental application and go!
French government aid
As a student, you can get financial aid from the French government to help you pay your rent, from the "CAF" (Caisse d'Allocations Familiales). You can register through their website as soon as you are a student in France.
If you prefer, you can also contact the Alliance Française to live with a host family or in a self-catering hostel. Visit the website to check the conditions for lodging in host families and the rates of the self-catering hostel. Check out the video from the Alliance Française.
Other useful links
UNIVERSITY RESTAURANT (RU) - CROUS MARKET
Located on the ground floor of the Bastide campus, the university restaurant offers a catering service and cafeteria (Crous Market). It is open to all students and staff of the University of Bordeaux and offers attractive rates upon presentation of the IZLY card.
Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Closed during university holidays